Pre-Sale Home Inspection
A PRE-SALE home inspection will allow you to get a clear picture about the state of your house and will streamline the sales process and help you avoid any unexpected surprises. What most sellers may not realize is the home inspection is the time more contracts fall apart than any other in the sales process causing Re-negotiation delays or even worse…cancelation of contracts and home off the market for weeks
Importance of a PRE – SALE HOME INSPECTION
- Reduce the stress of selling your home.
- Help with pricing your home correctly.
- Speed up the sales process by shortening due diligence time.
- Allow you to make repairs that could be “Contract Killers”
- Avoid the need for re-negotiation.
- Help improve buyer trust and confidence in your home.
- Make your home more appealing to a buyer due saving time & money.
The 3 most important areas of concern to buyers are:
- Condition of home and all systems
- Condition of Main Sewer Line
- Radon levels in the home
Listing with Utah Best Real Estate Team gains you access to not only 20 plus years of experience and hundreds of real estate transactions but also A FULL INSPECTION OF YOUR HOME, MAIN SEWER LINE AND RADON TEST performed by HOME INSPECTORS FOR UTAH, an InterNACHI Certified Home Inspection company.
Utah Best Real Estate Team is so committed to selling your
home we offer this AMAZING package to you at NO COST!